Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by MIDON ALEXIS <AL...@sgam.com> on 2004/07/01 10:38:48 UTC

RE: Deprecated methods

I get this warning:

    [javac]
D:\Projects\AltML\Binding\src\sgam\mai\altml\xmlbeans\TradingPlaceIdScheme.j
ava:82:
warning:
newValidatingXMLInputStream(org.apache.xmlbeans.xml.stream.XMLInputStream,or
g.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType,org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions) in
org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoader has been deprecated

I have checked the javadoc and actually this method is deprecated:
"Superceded by JSR 173 "

Should we expect an update?

Alexis