Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Josir Gomes <jo...@jsk.com.br> on 2007/07/26 21:05:43 UTC

Adding annotation on a simple example.

Hi folks,

I'm using CTX 2.0 thru Eclipse 3.3 / STP 0.6 plugin.
On my learning process, I tried to follow the example above:

http://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org/stp/documents/europa/stp_europa_servicecreation_jaxws.htm

1) I setup the ctx path on Eclipse (brand new installation and all
plugins installed)
2) Then select New / Other / SOA Tools / JAX-WS Java First Project
3) Eclipse enters on JAX-WS perspective and the I create the interface
with File / New / Other / Java / Interface
The final code:

package com.mediasystems.wtp;

public interface Greeting {
    public String sayHi( String text);
}

4) Then I click on the sayHi method name and from menu: SOA / JAX-WS /
Create Web Method and then...

Nothing happens :((
The code stay the same and no error or warning was given.
After that, the Create Web Method menu got disable.
Only when I save the file, the Enable JAX-WS and Create Web Method
options became active again.

Is there a log or something where I can find the the error or problem?
Does somebody has any glue?

Thanks in advance,
Josir Gomes
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Now 2nd on PanAmerican Olympics - we surpass
Cuba for the first time :))

Re: Adding annotation on a simple example.

Posted by Johnson Ma <jo...@iona.com>.
Hi Josir,

Try to select the class or method from the outline view, can you see those
jax-ws annotations list in the 'Annotation Properties' view.

If not, that means some classpath env problem
Have you add following flag in eclipse.ini before starting eclipse?
-Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=*
And also, is there any errors in the PDE runtime/Error Log view?

Thanks

Johnson