Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/22 16:04:10 UTC

UIMA Addons next rc

Hi all,
I'm working on the RC2 of UIMA Addons, quite all the issues reported for RC1
are fixed, only I've to rework the uima-addons pom and bin.xml (assembly
descriptor) to have the distribution package collect not only the jars but
also LICENSE/NOTICE/descriptor/etc. files...
Tommaso

Re: UIMA Addons next rc

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Great  :-) , thanks !  -Marshall