Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Balaraman, Vinod Kumar (Cognizant)" <BV...@chn.cognizant.com> on 2002/07/25 13:58:51 UTC

nesting

Hi,

I would be happy if get a solution for the question described below?

As per my understanding FormBean is mirror structure of the jsp page, since
it maps every field defined in it to the field in the jsp.
My Jsp page has set of rows, each row containing one employee information.
For ex: each row has emp_name and emp_id, emp_dateofBirth etc.
How do i define the fields in my FormBeanClass in this case.

There are two possible ways:
	1) Define fields like emp_name and emp_id, emp_dateofBirth etc with
get and set methods - In this case how all the employee information gets
updated? Do I need to use any collection or Enumeration classes here? If so
how?
	or
	2) To Define all the fields in the Formbean like
		emp_name_1		emp_id_1
emp_dateofBirth_1
		emp_name_2		emp_id_2
emp_dateofBirth_2