Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/03/15 19:04:12 UTC

[jnlp-plugin] Property tag

I want to get system properties into my jnlp file. Anyway to do that with
the plugin?

ie)
  <resources>
    <property name="com.foo.value" value="bar"/>
  </resources>

I also want to build without signing, at least until I discover that the
client actually needs said permissions. How do I turn signing off?

Thanks,

Hen

Re: [jnlp-plugin] Property tag

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Sweet.

****
maven.jnlp.properties=com.foo.value
com.foo.value=bar
****

So the properties seems to work. Still hacking with the turning offness of
signed jars.

[email was initially sent after exhausting the online documentation, but
now i've a bee in my bonnet and am looking at the jelly code]

Hen

Re: [jnlp-plugin] Property tag

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I can see: