Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Ap...@iflexsolutions.com on 2008/03/13 14:17:08 UTC

Help needed for AXIS C++ webservice client

Hi,

We are developing a AXIS C++ client for the .net web service hosted onto
IIS. The client is running on AIX (UNIX) platform.

We wanted to know that can only AXIS client be used with out using AXIS
server?

We are getting an exception in the constructor of the SOAP request
class. We have written trace lines to get information

in the generated client. However the trace line does not appear in the
log. The SOAP request constructor in turn calls Stub constructor.

I could not find Stub implementation to write trace lines in it.

Can any one help in the problem or give any pointers for solving it?

Regards,

Aparna S.Patil

Email : Aparna.Sahebarao@iflexsolutions.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,  does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Re: Help needed for AXIS C++ webservice client

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Aparna,

Yes, the client can be used without the server.

I would not use any of the binaries that are out there. You should build
the binaries from the latest code in SVN.  There are numerous fixes that
are not in the binaries.

Nadir K. Amra