Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2018/01/27 20:55:55 UTC

FOSDEM

Hi,

I will be at FOSDEM next weekend in Bruxelles. If someone likes to have a meeting (preferable on Saturday) please drop a note here.

Olaf

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Confirmed, I can book a BoF room.
> Should we meet: Marcin, Ganesh, Roman or anyone else?

Yes. My proposal would be to meet in Bigdata/HPC devroom on Sun.
Not sure about time -- but I'll be there quite a bit on Sun.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Marcin Juszkiewicz <ma...@linaro.org>.
W dniu 28.01.2018 o 07:29, Roman Shaposhnik pisze:
> I'll be there as well! Arriving to the Train Station South on Fri
> 21:05, leaving on Mon morning.

I will arrive on Friday around 14:00 and depart on Sunday evening.

> Btw, as a co-organizer of the Bigdata devroom I wanted to also invite
> whoever is going to
> be there to our dinner:
>
>  Saturday February 3rd 2018 @7pm
>
>  La Mirabelle (http://www.mirabelle.be)
>     Chaussée de Boondael 459
>     1050 Ixelles (Brussels)

Sounds like good idea ;)

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I'll be there as well! Arriving to the Train Station South on Fri
21:05, leaving on Mon morning.

Would love to hang out with you guys!

Btw, as a co-organizer of the Bigdata devroom I wanted to also invite
whoever is going to
be there to our dinner:

 Saturday February 3rd 2018 @7pm

 La Mirabelle (http://www.mirabelle.be)
    Chaussée de Boondael 459
    1050 Ixelles (Brussels)

The dinner is NOT sponsored, so expect a cover charge around 30EUR or so.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.