Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stjepan Brbot <st...@t.ht.hr> on 2005/02/21 13:30:04 UTC

STRUTS distribution

Hi,

in order to keep it small, am I allowed to distribute my web application
only with parts of STRUTS? For example if I in my application do not use
tiles or nested taglib, am I allowed to distribute application only with
html, bean and logic taglibs or I have to take or leave the complete
STRUTS as it is with all it's components?

Stjepan Brbot

Re: STRUTS distribution

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:30:04 +0100, Stjepan Brbot <st...@t.ht.hr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in order to keep it small, am I allowed to distribute my web application
> only with parts of STRUTS? For example if I in my application do not use
> tiles or nested taglib, am I allowed to distribute application only with
> html, bean and logic taglibs or I have to take or leave the complete
> STRUTS as it is with all it's components?

There are no licensing restrictions related to distribution of
complete releases of Struts (or any other Apache software, for that
matter).  You are welcome to subset if that makes the most sense for
your needs.

The only requirements are those spelled out in the license document
itself, which is included in the package and also available online:

> Stjepan Brbot

Craig McClanahan