Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Chris Dollin <ch...@epimorphics.com> on 2010/12/08 15:14:59 UTC

committer accounts

Dear List

I am led to understand that Ross doesn't have my iCLA.

Apache thinks it has it: I have a message from Craig Russel to
that effect:

Dear Christopher James Dollin,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been
filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

If you have been voted in as a committer, please advise the
project PMC that your ICLA has been filed.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I got this on my gmail account and my epimorphics work
account.

If there's something extra I should do, let me know ...

Chris

--
"What would that matter, if it made a good book?"                 /Gaudy Night/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

Re: committer accounts

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 08/12/2010 14:14, Chris Dollin wrote:
> I am led to understand that Ross doesn't have my iCLA.

Your iCLA was recorded on the 6th, after I processed the last batch.
I'll make the request for your account now.

Ross