Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by mi...@ralston.id.au on 2006/05/30 11:12:45 UTC

Re: Windows and colon as separator for pubs.root.dirs and modules.root.dirs

> I think you misunderstand it. It's only about (local.)build.properties
> and how publications and modules are being registered during the Lenya
> build process. Or maybe I misunderstand you ;-)

Yes I see, I'm completely off the track :)

On a similar note though, I have my lenya development environment shared
over a linux and a windows system and I just use relative paths so they
both build without changing the local.build.properties.

MichaelR

Re: Windows and colon as separator for pubs.root.dirs and modules.root.dirs

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
michael@ralston.id.au wrote:
>> I think you misunderstand it. It's only about (local.)build.properties
>> and how publications and modules are being registered during the Lenya
>> build process. Or maybe I misunderstand you ;-)
>>

> Yes I see, I'm completely off the track :)
>
> On a similar note though, I have my lenya development environment shared
> over a linux and a windows system and I just use relative paths so they
> both build without changing the local.build.properties.

relative paths are fine :-)

Michi
> MichaelR

Michael Wechner