Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Taylor <ts...@live.com> on 2018/09/25 14:27:58 UTC

Unable to create shared network - Unable to convert network offering with specified id to network profile

Hello,

I have created an advanced zone hosted on a single physical network (15.0.0.0/8).

I am able to create a VPC, isolated networks, and tiered networks.

I am not able to create a shared network.

When I try, I get an error that pops up popup and my logs show the following:

2018-09-24 22:19:07,803 ERROR [c.c.a.ApiServer] (qtp788117692-144094:ctx-75aeff02 ctx-93156a36) (logid:3b14107d) unhandled exception executing api command: [Ljava.lang.String;@11e8bdf4
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to convert network offering with specified id to network profile

I had a look at the code and it seems like the network id cannot be translated into a network object but I am not familiar enough with the code base to track this down.

Can anyone help me with this error?

Thanks,

Taylor