Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by to...@the-ecorp.com on 2001/08/14 15:57:03 UTC

SQLTransformer

Still progressing slowly but steadily on the SQLTransformer.

>From good source, I just learned that you _can_ keep using the ResultSet
while a new query has already been executed on its Connection. And that it's
much better to keep your reservation of the Connection as short as possible.
Hence this patch.

The patch also solves the NPE I solved this morning in a much cleaner way.

Cheers,
tomK

Re: SQLTransformer

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Tom,
Can i persuade you to run a "cvs diff -u" and submit the output? Otherwise i will have to
integrate changes by hand.

Thanks,
dims

--- tom.klaasen@the-ecorp.com wrote:
> Still progressing slowly but steadily on the SQLTransformer.
>
> From good source, I just learned that you _can_ keep using the ResultSet
> while a new query has already been executed on its Connection. And that it's
> much better to keep your reservation of the Connection as short as possible.
> Hence this patch.
>
> The patch also solves the NPE I solved this morning in a much cleaner way.
>
> Cheers,
> tomK
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=SQLTransformer.java.patch.jar

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI