Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 21:14:10 UTC

Re: asking for stress testing tool on OpenMeetings

Hi Patricia,

please subscribe to the mailing list to discuss that:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

I have coded a JUnit class that can perform a stress test. But its
capibilities is very limited to the use-case that I have been testing
(Measuring how much time a message needs to be synced from one client to
another under "heavy" load).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner