Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 18:39:58 UTC

Change subject depending on score

Hi,

what I want to do is:

If score >= 5 && <= 15 change subject to ***SPAM***

If score >= 15 change subject to ****HIGH_SPAM***

with procmail I can control the score level and p.e. put the mail in a
different folder.

But I'm using a database and I just want to change the subject and depending
on that send the message to a different mailbox number.

Thanks.

Re: Change subject depending on score

Posted by pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>.
I did it already...
With procmail...
It's working now.

thanks anyway Luis.

Posted by pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luis Hernán Otegui <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

2008/5/7 pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>:

>  Hi,
>
>  what I want to do is:
>
>  If score >= 5 && <= 15 change subject to ***SPAM***
>
>  If score >= 15 change subject to ****HIGH_SPAM***
>
>  with procmail I can control the score level and p.e. put the mail in a
>  different folder.

The question here is how do you call SA, and which MTA do you use.
AFAIK, with Amavisd-new calling SA, you could modify the subject
according tho the score.

>  But I'm using a database and I just want to change the subject and depending
>  on that send the message to a different mailbox number.
>
>  Thanks.
>  --

Best regards

Luis