Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Serodio <da...@xxx.com.br> on 2006/08/07 22:28:58 UTC

How can I tell Maven to use my internal repository first?

I have setup an internal repository in our intranet, and added it to the
project's POM, but Maven still tries repo1.maven.org before trying our
internal repo.
How can I tell it to try my internal repository first? It's the only one
listed in the project's POM.
Maven is 2.0.4

TIA,
Daniel Serodio

Re: How can I tell Maven to use my internal repository first?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Most people resolve this by setting up a Maven Proxy (or Proximity) in
their local corporate environment. Then you can configure your proxy
to look at Central and/or local internal repo for artifacts.

Wayne

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.