Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 17:34:18 UTC

Any plans?

It's too quiet around here.  Is anyone working on anything
interesting?  What about a 1.3.5 or 1.4.0 release?

--
Wendy

Re: Any plans?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
For my part, I always try to find some time to start something for 2.0 with
the new architecture.

I want to integrate the following things into the prototype:
- GWT2 with UIBinder (instead of Vaadin that I wanted to use)
- Rest/json (with jersey, spring or something else)
- File instead a DB

Emmanuel

Re: Any plans?

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Already fixed the remaining issues.

I'll just wait for redback release before proceeding with continuum's
release.

--
Marica

Re: Any plans?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Any plans?

Posted by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm moving 2338 to 1.3.6.

2411 is an easy fix though, just need to breakup these lines and add some
checks to pervent the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException.

defaultBuildDefinition =
                        (BuildDefinition)
buildDefinitionService.getDefaultMavenOneBuildDefinitionTemplate().getBuildDefinitions().get(
                            0 );

Marica

Re: Any plans?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.