Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/20 17:14:42 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons NET 2.2 based on RC3

Here are the votes:

+1 (* = binding)

Daniel F. Savarese (*)
Oliver Heger  (*)
Jörg Schaible (*)
Sebastian Bazley  (*)

-0: FTPTimestampParserImplTest fails in a French environment under a
linux system.

Luc Maisonobe

The vote duly passes.

Note: we'll need a new release soon; binary archive contents and test
failure can be fixed then.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons NET 2.2 based on RC3

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 11/20/10 11:14 AM, sebb wrote:
> Here are the votes:
>
> +1 (* = binding)
>
> Daniel F. Savarese (*)
> Oliver Heger  (*)
> Jörg Schaible (*)
> Sebastian Bazley  (*)
>
> -0: FTPTimestampParserImplTest fails in a French environment under a
> linux system.
>
> Luc Maisonobe
>
> The vote duly passes.
>
> Note: we'll need a new release soon; binary archive contents and test
> failure can be fixed then.

Sorry I missed the gong on this VOTE.  Thanks for getting this done,
sebb!

Phil