Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr> on 2007/10/03 22:22:51 UTC

[Trinidad] possible bug in tr:inputListOfValues

I've found that tr:inputListOfValues doesn't handle with decimal
separator defined in trinidad-config.xml, but only in case of receving
value from dialog. For example:

I have defined "," for decimal-separator. Value of "7.5" is correctly
displayed in tr:inputListOfValues after showing the page, but after
getting new value from dialog (for example "5.4327") the value displayed
is "5.4327" instead of "5,4327" what is completely wrong interpreted
from my app as value "54327", because i have "." as thousand separator.
The work around is to use tr:inputText and tr:commandButton, but still
it is a little bit dangerous bug. I've tried to write own
returnListener, but no luck.

Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelPopup broken in Trinidad 1.2.2 with FF 2.x ?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
1.2.3 will have some large position fixes. 1.0.3 already has them.

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi,

For your information, as I am not sure wether this is a known problem
or just a configuration issue on my side.

 I tried a simple popup such as

alignment="center" modal="true">

                                 <trh:rowLayout>
                                                                        <
tr:commandButton accessKey="1" text="1:Cancel"
  action="fXAbbrechen"/>
                                                                        <
tr:commandButton accessKey="2" text="2:Ok"
  action="f1Change"/>
                                   </trh:rowLayout>

However, this only works in IE 7 but not in FF 2.x. In FF the behaviour is
strangely buggy: the mouse pointer
switches to a "prohibited" symbol and everything is disabled apart from
FF's close button. BTW there is no
Javascript error.

Any ideas regarding this behaviour?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Antwort: [Trinidad] tr:inputListOfValues with modal out-of-the-box popup ?

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
..by the way, I noticed that the modal feature works with
InputListOfValues when using IE 7.
However, in FF 2  it is broken. Just for your information..I am not sure
if this is already a known issue?

My configuration: Trinidad 1.2.2, Facelets 1.1.12-SNAPSHOT, Seam 2.0RC1.

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de
09.10.2007 13:39
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
[Trinidad]  tr:inputListOfValues with modal out-of-the-box popup ?

Hi,

we would like to use tr:inputListOfValues modally so that the main window
is completely blocked while the inputListOfValues is active.
Is this possible right now out-of-the-box? As far as I can see, it is not
unless you start using your own Javascript after an onclick event.
Correct?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.