Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/02/01 00:53:53 UTC

RE: Score

: >>Have you looked at the constructor for BooleanQuery and
: >>tried passing "true" to disable the Coord factor?
:
: Thanks Chris, this is exactly what I want,
: but I am working with lucene 1.4.3 because I have to for some reasons,
:
: Is there any equivalent ?!

if you look atteh source for it, it's fairly trivial ... you should be
able to putthe same logic into a simple little helper function you use
when making BooleanQueries.

-Hoss

RE: Score

Posted by DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MA...@fortis.lu>.
Thank u Chris for your support.

__________________________________
Matt

: >>Have you looked at the constructor for BooleanQuery and
: >>tried passing "true" to disable the Coord factor?
:
: Thanks Chris, this is exactly what I want,
: but I am working with lucene 1.4.3 because I have to for some reasons,
:
: Is there any equivalent ?!

if you look atteh source for it, it's fairly trivial ... you should be
able to putthe same logic into a simple little helper function you use
when making BooleanQueries.

-Hoss

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.