Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Lei Chen <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 23:11:38 UTC

Passing properties between components

Is there a better way to pass properties across multiple components (in a
work flow) than having to manually copy the properties from one InMessage to
OutMessage?

Lei

Re: Passing properties between components

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Lei Chen <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a better way to pass properties across multiple components (in a
>  work flow) than having to manually copy the properties from one InMessage to
>  OutMessage?

There is the MessageUtil that provides convenience methods to copying
messages, properties faults and such here:

http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/browse/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/core/servicemix-core/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/jbi/util/MessageUtil.java?r=servicemix-3.2

But I'm not exactly sure that I'm following your question 100%. Please
provide some context for your question for clarity. I'm not sure if
you're referring to creating a JBI component or a service unit.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/