Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Ignacio Gil <ig...@fib.upc.es> on 1997/02/12 12:20:03 UTC

other/169: Problem with POST when using PassAuthHeaders w3-msql pach for apache

>Number:         169
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       Problem with POST when using PassAuthHeaders w3-msql pach for apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I�ve been triying to user POST method with CGI
with an W3mSQL Authentification pach to pass authentification
headers to CGI.

 It does NOT work with apache 1.2b6, I get an
   " Ouch!  malloc failed in malloc_block()"

 from the httpd and "no data" on the browser.

>How-To-Repeat:
Any POST form
>Fix:
Do not use this pach with 1.2b