Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <gh...@crosswalk.com> on 2002/05/29 05:08:08 UTC

build target with no samples?

Is there a build target with no samples, javadoc etc included?

We have been building cocoon, manually stripping out everything we don't
want out on our live site, then moving in our own sitemap and xconf files,
with all supporting files.  This is fine if you never update your cocoon
version, but is hard to repeat easily.

Does anyone else have a system that works for them for customizing the build
in a way that doesn't have to be recreated after a cvs update?

Geoff Howard

Re: build target with no samples?

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
Chello is heavily outdated, certainly for CVS users!
I'm not an Ant-man, but it shouldn't be too hard to create a target to do
this, no?
Any takers????
I am also not in favor of relying on third parties in providing a minimal
build for Cocoon when the Cocoon build system has all the capabilities in
doing it.
Bert

Posted by daniel robinson <dr...@dnai.com>.
Check out: