Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2015/09/01 10:19:55 UTC

Re: What does "KeeperException" mean

Hi Daniel,

You should just make sure that if it is thrown, then you really don't need to react. KeeperException can be thrown for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons have to do with the semantics of the API (e.g., node exists) and some others with the state of the sessions (e.g., connection loss).

I'm not sure if this helps, but if you want to make your question more fine grained, then perhaps we can go from there.

-Flavio

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
:D

On September 1, 2015 at 7:24:38 AM, Daniel Kashtan (djkashtan@gmail.com) wrote:

I believe I understand now... I am embarrassed to say that I did not see
the link between "keeper" in Zookeeper and KeeperException.

--
-Daniel

Re: What does "KeeperException" mean

Posted by Daniel Kashtan <dj...@gmail.com>.