Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 08:45:43 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Checkstyle upgrade on master

I upgraded checkstyle to latest release that supports better lambdas
so the styling is correct.

But the new rules find new issues which we did not have reports about
before. So there is more errors to fix now.

I pushed on master so people can help fix the errors over the foreseable time.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [HEADS UP] - Checkstyle upgrade on master

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I had all the components opened in my IDEA and while reading emails
this morning over a few hours got those fixed. Then besides the
components there was not so many CS errors outside, except for a few
examples. So it turned out it wasn't so much work after all.

I think it was camel-cxf that spooked me because it had 50+ CS errors
and I thought if many of the other components had the same it would
take much longer.

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.