Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/22 07:11:54 UTC

Where to set or call the default landing page

Hi all,

I want to create a landing page such as https://localhost:8443/index.jsp or
a separate login.jsp then will redirect to a landing page.

In the landing page I want to see link buttons that represent all the
modules.

Currently, you have to specify
the plugin to have a landing page such as https://localhost:8443/
*accounting*/control/login.

*Allan L. Zarsuela*
*Software Engineer*

Re: Where to set or call the default landing page

Posted by Allan Zarsuela <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Solanki,

Thanks for the reply! So practice application means the example module?
Anyway, I have checked some codes and one of my colleagues: he created the
hot-deploy module and in WEB-INF/web.xml redirect the default page
into accounting log-in. I mean to say we cannot set it from the main
framework? But it seems fair enough: it works on the customization module.
See the code below:

 <context-param>
        <description>The location of the main-decorator screen to use for
this webapp; referred to as a context variable in screen def XML
files.</description>
        <param-name>mainDecoratorLocation</param-name>

<param-value>component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.