Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by GameOne <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/11 08:36:21 UTC

Exposing web service using proxy

Hi All,

I have gone through so many posts asking the same question so many times on
this forum, but I tried those before posting this query...  So, please help
me in this case.

I have my consumer component as

<http:endpoint service="bt:submissionBinding"
		endpoint="bluetropics.submission.binding.consumer"
		role="consumer"
		soap="true"
		locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8085/services/HelloService"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
		targetService="bt:submissionRequestReceiver"
		targetEndpoint="bluetropics.submission.requestReceiver"
		/>

and the provider is:

<http:endpoint service="bt:policyService"
		endpoint="bluetropics.dataservices.policyService.provider"
		role="provider"
		soap="false"
		soapAction=""
		locationURI="http://localhost:8888/bluetropics-ds/services/HelloService"

wsdlResource="http://localhost:8888/bluetropics-ds/services/HelloService?wsdl"
		/>

I want to expose the wsdl on http://localhost:8085/services/HelloService,
but when I try this I get 'Method not allowed' error on the screen.

I have also tried changing the targetService in consumer to bt:helloService
but it did not help... Any help please?

Thanks
Riaz

Re: Exposing web service using proxy

Posted by GameOne <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

'http://localhost:8085/' displays this url
'http://0.0.0.0:8085/services/HelloService' but nothing is displayed when I
click it. What do I have to do so that I can view the the wsdl?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can browse the available services / wsdl by pointing
your web browser to
   http://localhost:8085/

If the wsdl is not available, that means that it could not be retrieved
from the target endpoint usually.

On 4/11/07, GameOne <ru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have gone through so many posts asking the same question so many times
> on
> this forum, but I tried those before posting this query...  So, please
> help
> me in this case.
>
> I have my consumer component as
>
> <http:endpoint service="bt:submissionBinding"
>                 endpoint="bluetropics.submission.binding.consumer"
>                 role="consumer"
>                 soap="true"
>                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8085/services/HelloService"
>                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                 targetService="bt:submissionRequestReceiver"
>                 targetEndpoint="bluetropics.submission.requestReceiver"
>                 />
>
> and the provider is:
>
> <http:endpoint service="bt:policyService"
>                 endpoint="bluetropics.dataservices.policyService.provider"
>                 role="provider"
>                 soap="false"
>                 soapAction=""
>                 locationURI="
> http://localhost:8888/bluetropics-ds/services/HelloService"
>
> wsdlResource="
> http://localhost:8888/bluetropics-ds/services/HelloService?wsdl"
>                 />
>
> I want to expose the wsdl on http://localhost:8085/services/HelloService,
> but when I try this I get 'Method not allowed' error on the screen.
>
> I have also tried changing the targetService in consumer to
> bt:helloService
> but it did not help... Any help please?
>
> Thanks
> Riaz