Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/07/25 17:49:46 UTC

status / arch / design

I'd like to find out how ODE's progressing but its hard to tell where
things are etc. just from the mailing list.

Can someone please post a summary of where things are? Also are there
any arch docs / design docs that someone can point me to to understand
current direction and strategy? I'm especially interested to understand
how the bits underneath are being (re-)factored and wired together to
form Ode.

BTW is it pronounced "oad" or "odi" (like garfield's friend)?

Thanks!

Sanjiva.

Re: status / arch / design

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Here is a link to the pronunciation key for the initial proposal:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?db=dictionary&q=ode

Lance

Re: status / arch / design

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.