Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/11/30 23:14:53 UTC

Plugin issue cleanup

Hi,

I have now removed all plugin components from the Maven core that have
no issues associated with them. So all plugin components that are now
there need to be dealt with. I notice for lots of plugins that have been
separated they still have issues associated with them in the core.

If you have a plugin you're responsible for please try to get to moving
it sometime this week. There is a lot of code coming in in the next
little while and the release has to go out relatively soon so we need to
get our house in order before we can deal with those things.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com