Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erich Meier <Er...@methodpark.de> on 2001/07/19 17:05:38 UTC

Upload and form validation

Hi struts fans,

I have a problem with the upload facility. My jsp looks like this:

Now if during the validation of this form, other form elements cause errors
and struts redisplays the page, the html:file box does not get repopulated
from the form bean.

Is this a bug or a feature? How can I circumvent it?

TIA,
Erich
--
Dr. Erich Meier, Software Process Improvement
method park, Wetterkreuz 19a, 91058 Erlangen, Germany