Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/24 11:33:33 UTC

adding a maven 2.0 project to continuum

Hi guys,
I'm trying to add a maven 2.0 project to continuum 1.0.3. First I gave it a link to my pom.xml file (which contains modules) and it created projects for each module inside my pom. This was correct although not what I wanted (I learned that the hard way - when I read the documentation later I found out it was supposed to do that).

Anyway, what I want is a single project which builds all the modules, not a project for each module.. Can you let me know how to do that, please ? I looked for some documentation but couldn't find anything..

Also, we are trying to understand how to handle branches within continuum.. Can anyone point me to a documentation, please ?

Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: adding a maven 2.0 project to continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Ionut S a écrit :
> Then maybe I'm doing something wrong, cause I just downloaded a clean 1.0.3 version and, after I added the pom.xml file continuum created me all the subprojects in it..

As I explained in my previous mail, it's in 1.1, not 1.0.3, that you can add only the parent project.

> Anyway.. is there a place where I can see a usual procedure for branching a project ? I googled for a while, but couldn't find something relevant.

To add a project from a branch is similar to add a project from a trunk in continuum.
Modify all versions in your branch, set correctly the scm URLs and add your project in continuum

Emmanuel

Posted by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.