Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/07 20:00:54 UTC

Board Report March 2010

Hi all,

Its board report time again ....

I have prepared the March report at [1]. Please update with what you see
fit (Carsten, may I ask you to report all the releases you did ? Thanks).

Regards
Felix

Re: Board Report March 2010

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Felix Meschberger  wrote
> Hi all,
>
> Its board report time again ....
>
> I have prepared the March report at [1]. Please update with what you see
> fit (Carsten, may I ask you to report all the releases you did ? Thanks).

Someone already did this :) Thanks!

I spotted that our website does not get updated, it doesn't contain the
latest news.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler