Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS)" <ri...@hp.com> on 2008/03/26 13:55:09 UTC

Regarding CGI application with axis2 c

Hi All,

I have my own http server running on my system. It is providing the CGI interface. How can I invoke an axis service using my http server?
Please let me know is axis2c supporting CGI applications or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rinil

Re: Regarding CGI application with axis2 c

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
That would be very nice!

Nadir Amra

Posted by "Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS)" <ri...@hp.com>.
Hi,

We will try to implement it and will share it with you :)

Rinil

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rinil,

"Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS)" <ri...@hp.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I have my own http server running on my system. It is providing the CGI
> interface. How can I invoke an axis service using my http server?
> Please let me know is axis2c supporting CGI applications or not?
AFAIK, axis2c doesn't support CGI interface. However you could have a
look at mod_axis2 or axis2_http_server to get an idea.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://nethu.org