Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by pi...@thomson.com on 2006/09/01 07:05:52 UTC

Error: svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

I am getting following error while doing svn+ssh authentication with
svn. I googled on net but did not find anything useful as yet.

Source control operation failed: svn: Connection closed unexpectedly.

Process command: C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svn.exe log
svn+ssh://username@domain/repository -r

"{2006-08-31T15:36:46Z}:{2006-08-31T15:37:04Z}" --verbose --xml
--username username@domain --password **** --non-interactive

BTW, earlier I was getting error as Source control operation failed:
svn: Can't create tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified and
Source control operation failed: svn: Item is not readable which I
overcome by either installing TortoiseSVN and placing a command as ssh =
C:/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin/TortoisePlink.exe under [tunnels]
section at C:\Documents and Settings\pinaki.basu\Application
Data\Subversion\config file or installing TortoiseSVN and placing an
environment variable named as SVN_SSH with value as C:\\Program
Files\\TortoiseSVN\\bin\\TortoisePlink.exe etc.

Can you let me know how to resolve this problem or whom to contact?

Regards,

Pinaki