Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by GUERARD Elisabeth <el...@europarl.europa.eu> on 2006/11/16 15:44:22 UTC

jmeter ant task

dear all,

I discover the new functionality Jmeter ant task.
I try to used it via Eclipse but adding the ant-jmeter.jar in the ant
lib directory.
I built the build.xml file as described on the programmerplanet.org
website.
But I have the following error:

        The <taskdef> type doesn't support the nested "jmeter" element.

Someone used already via eclipse?
thank in advance for advice.
Eli

Re: jmeter ant task

Posted by Meenakshi Rm <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

I have tried using this..it reallly works good.

The problem I guess is.... you have nested jmeter task inside taskdef
element. That is not the way it shud be.

Keep taskdef tag seperate , it is used to define jmeter ant task.

Use jmeter ant task inside target as below:

Sample:

<taskdef    name="jmeter"    classname="
org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask"/>

  <target name="automate"  depends="clean"  >
<jmeter    jmeterhome="c:/jmeter"
resultlog="${dist}/JMeterResults.jtl">

<testplans dir="${src}" includes="*.jmx"/>
   <property name="request.threads" value="1"/>
   <property name="request.loop" value="2"/>

</jmeter>

  </target>

Hope this helps.

Regards,