Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/07/15 07:20:27 UTC

[Fwd: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project]

Alex Karasulu has proposed Oscar as Apache Projekt to the Incubator project. For
those who don't know Oscar: Oscar is one of the available OSGi opensource
implementations. In short, the goal of the Apache projekt will be the
implementation of OSGi R4.

 From what I can see, the feedback so far is overwhelming (see the list of
supporters!) and we hopefully can use it soon as the base for our next Cocoon.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [Fwd: [proposal] Oscar OSGi Project]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Hmm. The email would lead one to think otherwise...
>
> "We have established a list for discussions. Unless your comment is
> directed
> to the general Incubator community or the Incubator PMC, please post
> everything to :
>
>    oscar-dev@incubator.apache.org
>
> You can subscribe by sending an email to
>
>    oscar-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
>
> Until this proposal has been accepted by the Apache Incubator PMC, these
> lists
> are provisional."

hmmm, have tried it myself without success. I will ask on Incubator about this
issue.

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Hmm. The email would lead one to think otherwise...

"We have established a list for discussions. Unless your comment is
directed
to the general Incubator community or the Incubator PMC, please post
everything to :

    oscar-dev@incubator.apache.org

You can subscribe by sending an email to

    oscar-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Until this proposal has been accepted by the Apache Incubator PMC, these
lists
are provisional."

Ralph

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.