Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2016/03/28 17:19:02 UTC

[FLEXUNIT] Building

Anyone having trouble building Flexunit? I'm getting this failure:

download-zip:

      [get] Getting: https://cloud.github.com/downloads/drewbourne/hamcrest-as3/hamcrest-as3-flex-1.1.3.zip

      [get] To: /Users/pent/dev/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/in/hamcrest-as3-flex-1.1.3.zip

      [get] Error getting https://cloud.github.com/downloads/drewbourne/hamcrest-as3/hamcrest-as3-flex-1.1.3.zip to /Users/pent/dev/flex-flexunit/FlexUnit4/in/hamcrest-as3-flex-1.1.3.zip

I'm getting access-denined trying to reach the https://cloud.github.com/downloads/drewbourne/hamcrest-as3 site.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

AW: [FLEXUNIT] Building

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Seems like a good candidate to Mavenize FlexUnit next ;-)

Chris

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Re: [FLEXUNIT] Building

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.