Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Lance Weber <la...@alfheimstudios.com> on 2007/11/19 23:37:08 UTC

Problem using Ant+Ivy builds from within Eclipse

Hey folks, I'm trying to setup an Eclipse project to use an ant+ivy script as
a builder. The script works fine outside of Eclipse, but as a builder, I
keep getting the following error when ant tries to run the <ivy:settings
id="ivy.instance"/> task:

jar:file:C:/work/tools/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ivy-2.0.0-alpha2-incubating.jar!/org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml:21:
typedef A class needed by class org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyAntSettings cannot be
found: org/apache/tools/ant/types/DataType

I'm using Eclipse 3.3, JDK6, Ant 1.7, Ivy 2.0alpha2, and IvyDE 1.3

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Problem using Ant+Ivy builds from within Eclipse

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Which version of IvyDE are you using? 1.3 has not been released, so you must
be using an unofficial build, but which one?
Another question: to you use custom plugins in Ivy that you define using
typedef? If so how are the corresponding jars loaded?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: Problem using Ant+Ivy builds from within Eclipse

Posted by Lance Weber <la...@alfheimstudios.com>.

Posted by jonathan doklovic <jd...@ibsys.com>.