Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2000/08/07 12:57:50 UTC

app-server specific installation instructions

Hi Folks,

I've been restructuring the installation docs a bit so that we have
the opportunity to document how to install this beast on various
different app servers.

Please do cvs update -d at the root and you'll get a java/doc dir
that contains the new document structure. You'll see that I have
put the instructions for Tomcat (still not fully updated) and that
there's hooks for other app servers. If you know how to install it
on another app server, please add a new file for that app server
or post it here and I'll commit it.

Also, if you have items to add to the troubleshooting list it'll
help our users and also reduce the number of FAQ type questions on
the users list.

THanks very much!

Sanjiva.
p.s.: We'll list the app servers in alphabetical order ..