Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2010/08/17 21:06:58 UTC

Apache Dinner DUS (co-located with FSFE fellowship meetup)

Hello,

the evening after FrOSCon - that is on August 22nd 2010 at 7:30p.m. CEST - a
combined "FSFE Fellowship meetup/ Apache dinner*" takes place in Tigges in
Düsseldorf (Brunnenstraße 1, at Bilker S-Bahnhof). Given it doesn't rain, we'll
be sitting outside.

Would be great to meet you there for tasty food, interesting discussions on
Apache in general, as well as projects like Lucene, Hadoop or Tomcat in
particular. Anyone interested in either the FSFE or Apache is welcome to join
us.

One personal request: Somehow, Rainer (Kersten, FSFE) talked me into preparing a
talk on what the ASF is all about - would be really great to have more people
around share their experience.

See you in Düsseldorf,
Isabel

* http://blog.isabel-drost.de/index.php/archives/category/events/apache-dinner-
berlin

Re: Apache Dinner DUS (co-located with FSFE fellowship meetup)

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 08/18/2010 04:49 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 17.08.2010 21:06, Isabel Drost wrote:
>> the evening after FrOSCon - that is on August 22nd 2010 at 7:30p.m.
>> CEST - a
>> combined "FSFE Fellowship meetup/ Apache dinner*" takes place in
>> Tigges in
>> Düsseldorf (Brunnenstraße 1, at Bilker S-Bahnhof). Given it doesn't
>> rain, we'll
>> be sitting outside.
>>
>> Would be great to meet you there for tasty food, interesting
>> discussions on
>> Apache in general, as well as projects like Lucene, Hadoop or Tomcat in
>> particular. Anyone interested in either the FSFE or Apache is welcome
>> to join
>> us.
>>
>> One personal request: Somehow, Rainer (Kersten, FSFE) talked me into
>> preparing a
>> talk on what the ASF is all about - would be really great to have more
>> people
>> around share their experience.
>
> Thanks for the info. I'll try to come.

That sounds nice. Try to be there as well.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Apache Dinner DUS (co-located with FSFE fellowship meetup)

Posted by Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org>.
On 17.08.2010 21:06, Isabel Drost wrote:
> the evening after FrOSCon - that is on August 22nd 2010 at 7:30p.m. CEST - a
> combined "FSFE Fellowship meetup/ Apache dinner*" takes place in Tigges in
> Düsseldorf (Brunnenstraße 1, at Bilker S-Bahnhof). Given it doesn't rain, we'll
> be sitting outside.
>
> Would be great to meet you there for tasty food, interesting discussions on
> Apache in general, as well as projects like Lucene, Hadoop or Tomcat in
> particular. Anyone interested in either the FSFE or Apache is welcome to join
> us.
>
> One personal request: Somehow, Rainer (Kersten, FSFE) talked me into preparing a
> talk on what the ASF is all about - would be really great to have more people
> around share their experience.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to come.

Regards,

Rainer