Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Primal Wijesekera <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/10 06:10:58 UTC

WSDL issue in Axis-C

Hi,

I am using Apache 2.2.6 and wso2-wsf-c 1.3.0 on windows. I have successfully configured the WSF to work with Apache. It now shows the services deploy in Axis-c using apache web server. All the example clients shipped with axis-c is alse working (echo.exe).

But my problem is with integrating wsdl with those services. When i tried to access the WSDL given for the calulator service from the .net client, it successfully detects the WSDL and create client ctub but when a method is called from that client the axis-c server gets crashed. I even tried this with the simple http server that comes with the Axis-c, btu still it crashes when a client calls its services via WSDL. So my What i feel is, there is something wrong in the WSDL to service mapping. Would that happen ?

What could be the reason for this ??

P.S : Attached is the WSDL and the service.xml for calculator service.

Regards,
Primal

Re: WSDL issue in Axis-C

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
What is the request/response pair?

Samisa...

Primal Wijesekera wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Apache 2.2.6 and wso2-wsf-c 1.3.0 on windows. I have
> successfully configured the WSF to work with Apache. It now shows the
> services deploy in Axis-c using apache web server. All the example
> clients shipped with axis-c is alse working (echo.exe).
>
> But my problem is with integrating wsdl with those services. When i
> tried to access the WSDL given for the calulator service from the .net
> client, it successfully detects the WSDL and create client ctub but
> when a method is called from that client the axis-c server gets
> crashed. I even tried this with the simple http server that comes with
> the Axis-c, btu still it crashes when a client calls its services via
> WSDL. So my What i feel is, there is something wrong in the WSDL to
> service mapping. Would that happen ?
>
> What could be the reason for this ??
>
> P.S : Attached is the WSDL and the service.xml for calculator service.
>

> Regards,
> Primal

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.