Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/05/14 02:46:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yijie Shen

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Pulsar
has invited Yijie Shen to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Yijie has done good contribution to Apache Pulsar and continues to promote
pulsar-connector in the Flink community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Congratulations Yijie Shen!

- Penghui Li
(on behalf of the Pulsar PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Yijie Shen

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yijie Shen!

Best Regards.

Jia Zhai