Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Voytenko, Dimitry" <DV...@SECTORBASE.COM> on 2001/05/11 17:40:03 UTC

position of xsl:include elements

Hi,
Since some version of Xalan (Xalan 2.0.1 works fine) xsl:include is required
to precede all other elements, although it's not according the
specifications. Specs say only about xsl:import:
------
The xsl:import element children must precede all other element children of
an xsl:stylesheet element, including any xsl:include element children.
--------

I'm using yesterday night's build from CVS.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Re: position of xsl:include elements

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Dimitry --

Is this a suspected problem that you're reporting?  Are you saying that
this worked in XalanJ 2.0.1 but does not work with the latest CVS
build?  If this is a problem, please provide example XML and XSLT.

Thanks,
Gary