Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/12/09 10:57:16 UTC

December Board Report

I've prepared the board report for December at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45877392

Please correct/update/check.

I have the feeling that some releases from this quarter are missing; I
took our news page as the source for that and it lists only two releases.

I plan to submit the report tomorrow.

Regards
Carsten
--