Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2022/08/07 15:08:00 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-08-06] #general

2022-08-06 14:39:39 UTC - Pramod S Rao: Hi all, hope everyone is having a great day, a couple of my friends from college wanted to join the community. However the send invite button doesn't seem to be working, it's clickable, but nothing seems to happen when clicked. Just wondering if we have stopped accepting invites?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1659796779076819
----
2022-08-06 21:17:44 UTC - Mathéo A.: Hi all, I am kind of new using OW and I came across something that surprised me. I searched in the docs on GitHub and in the issues but did not find anything.
When I execute a sequence, if I use `wsk activation list` I can see the duration is something like 5s, but if I do `wsk activation get &lt;sequence_activation_id&gt;` the duration in the JSON response is something like 400ms, but the difference between `start` and `end` times is the same duration as in `wsk activation list` .
Is the difference between the two displayed duration the expected behaviour ?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1659820664811869?thread_ts=1659820664.811869&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----