Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ankit Agarwal <an...@adobe.com> on 2016/08/02 10:27:07 UTC

Use of Repository for Test Case in jackrabbit-jcr-commons bundle

Hi All,
I am trying to write a test case for pull request [0].
For writing a test case for this, I will be needing to create a node but there is no repository resource available in this bundle.
So can you please let me  do I need to add repository resource in this bundle or is there any other way to create a test repository ?

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit Agarwal

[0] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/pull/36

Re: Use of Repository for Test Case in jackrabbit-jcr-commons bundle

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Looks like there are no integration test there. So you can possibly
have a test case based on mocks.

@Angela/Marcel - Any guidance on writing test for code in
jackrabbit-jcr-commons. Here the requirement is to write test for
FilteringItemVisitor

regards
Chetan
Chetan Mehrotra