Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/09 09:42:15 UTC

Notebook security not working properly 0.9.0

Dear team
I cannot seem to be able to set the security of the note right.

Target security model
- userA should be able to write
- all other user should be able to see the code but not able to change the
note

If i set UserA and Owner and Writer and leave blank Executor and Reader ,
the users cannot see the code only the titles of the note

If i set UserA and Owner and Writer and Executor and Reader i set (*) , the
users can see the code momentarily but if they refresh they get an
permission error . Furthermore they no longer can see the notebook on the
notebook tree

Is this a known issue?
Thanks in advance

--
Os meus cumprimentos / Best regards /  Mit freundlichen Grüße
Carlos Diogo

Re: Notebook security not working properly 0.9.0

Posted by Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com>.
Created # ZEPPELIN-5351
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-5351>

Posted by Carlos Diogo <cd...@gmail.com>.