Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Frank Wilson <fa...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/23 15:13:04 UTC

Count Window Trigger that only fires once

Hi,

Is there a way to make the count window trigger fire only once? I would
like a session window to only emit the first element it receives
immediately rather than waiting until the watermark passes the end of the
window.

Thanks,

Frank

Re: Count Window Trigger that only fires once

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,

Seems you want a custom trigger, maybe the doc[1] can help.

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#triggers

Best Congxian