Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by rambce <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/13 14:03:06 UTC

Unable to write file on ftp server

HI devs,

I am trying to write out file using camel-ftp on client's ftp server. But I
found some time camel able to write and sometime it's not.

Same scenarion I tested by writing file on  my ftp server, it is working
perfectly. But I want guaranteed write (without fail) on client's ftp
server.

Please suggest me on this.

just for refrence:

	 from(InURL)
        .idempotentConsumer(header("CamelFileName"),
camelMessageIdRepository)
	.unmarshal(csv)
	.process(FTPInCamelProcessor)
	.to(OutURL);

here, outURL is client's ftp server, where i need to write the out file.