Posted to user@struts.apache.org by an...@polaris.co.in on 2001/12/05 05:58:34 UTC

Connections & Transactions

Hi all,

I have a question. If I have a DAO that is implemented as a simple java
class. I make a connection object at my session bean and pass it to the DAO
object. And the DAO object does all its operations on that connection
object. Then will the DAO come into the same transaction scope as the
session bean????

This is really urgent. Would appreciate any help,

Thanks
Aneesha

Re: Connections & Transactions

Posted by Jin Bal <ji...@hotmail.com>.
I would say so,  That is to say that if you call commit in the session bean
then the operations carried out in the DAO will be committed and conversely
if you roll back.

HTH
Jin

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>