Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ahmed Adel <ah...@badrit.com> on 2015/03/04 19:37:55 UTC

Re: Log numfound, qtime, ...

Hi, I believe a better approach than Solarium is to create a custom search
component that extends SearchComponent class and override process() method
to store query, QTime, and numFound to a database for further analysis.
This approach would cut steps 2 through 6 into one step. Analysis can be
done using Banana (https://github.com/LucidWorks/banana) analytics and
search dashboard.

--
A. Adel